It is not only designed to promote better quality sleep and make it easier for you to fall asleep, which is precisely why Elimidrol is such a good solution for short-term insomnia and/or difficulty sleeping.
Manufactured in the United States by Sunrise Nutraceuticals, Elimidrol is formulated with a precise balance of high quality ingredients to boost moods, address common physical symptoms of stress and anxiety, and promote feelings of overall physical and mental well-being. It can also relieve irritability and restlessness.
Elimidrol is offered in two different formulations, a Daytime Formula and a Nighttime Formula. When it comes to difficulty sleeping, the Nighttime Formula is the obvious solution. It is packed with ingredients designed to promote sleep, calm, and relaxation.
In the Nighttime Formula, you will find:
- Valerian Root. This is one of the most often recommended herbs for getting better sleep. It has been approved in Germany for the treatment of sleep problems and disorders. Its use for relaxation and sleep dates back centuries. They smartly mixed in hops and lemon balm to help mask the usually pungent odor of valerian.
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butryic Acid). An increase in GABA levels in the brain causes a reduction of some brain cell activity, resulting in the user feeling more calm and relaxed.
- Passionflower. First discovered in Peru in 1569 by Spanish explorers, it is well known for its calming abilities as well as for its pain relief qualities. It is believed that passionflower raises GABA levels (see above) inside the brain, providing a feeling of calm and relaxation.
- Chamomile. Popular in teas today, chamomile has mild anti-anxiety properties along with some sedative effects, making it effective in treating insomnia and restlessness.
- Kava Kava. Kava Kava has seen its popularity in the United States skyrocket in recent years. Research at the University of Maryland Medical Center have suggested that Kava Kava decreases the amount of time needed to fall asleep as well as improving sleep quality. It has been used by herbalists in place of anti-anxiety medications like Valium.
- 5-HTP. This compound is derived from the amino acid L-tryptophan. It is a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin plays a vital role in our body’s sleep patterns. 5-HTP is also popular for its mood enhancing effects.
While the Nighttime Formula contains ingredients specifically targeting difficulty sleeping and restlessness, the Daytime Formula should not be discounted.
There is some overlap in some of the ingredients, but the Daytime Formula does not contain the stronger sleep agents. The Daytime Formula is effective in promoting a better mood, calm, and relaxation throughout the day, which when combined with some of its ingredients’ anti-anxiety characteristics, can help to prepare you mentally and physically for a relaxing evening.
Elimidrol is manufactured in a powder that you mix with water (or some other liquid of choice). You should start with the recommended dosage, but the powder form does give you some flexibility. You could take a little more or a little less depending on your specific needs.
The product is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, giving you the confidence to try it for yourself risk-free.
Elimidrol is an excellent alternative to potentially highly addictive pharmaceutical sleep aids, but it is so much more than just a sleep aid, which is why it is our first choice as an herbal remedy for anyone who is finding it difficult to fall asleep and quality sleep to be elusive.